Proposals are being explored to dispose of land in Rudloe in a bid to allow more affordable homes to...
Conservative-led Wiltshire Council has secured more money to help rough sleepers off the streets in ...
A new project has launched which will provide a range of valuable support to male and female victims...
A recent and detailed review of Wiltshire's health and social care system has found that people...
The Residents of St Edmund and Milford in Salisbury have made history by choosing their first British Bangladeshi Councillor in Wiltshire! And what's more Amazing is that this is the ward in which I first started my business back in 1997. I grew up in London and came to Salisbury as a work experience and never looked back...
I'm an active member of the local community and have been involved in various charity fund raising events. Through running a long-standing local business I have shown strong communication skills, working with other businesses and the public. Through running several local charity fundraising events I have built up strong teamwork and leadership skills. Over the years I have always put honesty and customer satisfaction first, which has given me the building blocks to expand further.
- Hox Brasserie, 13/02/2006 - Present day, Managing Director/Owner
- Since running Hox Brasserie some of my achievements include: South Wiltshire Tourism Award; South Wiltshire Customer Service Award; South West Winner - British Curry Awards and the Tiffin Cup Award - organised by the British parliament in which we were highly commended for the South West
- Over the years I have remained fully committed, and driven the business to excel in the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Spent several years offering hospitality services in various locations including the Isle of Wight, Southampton, Lymington and London
- Tower Hamlet Council, 01/05/1991 - 01/07/1991
- Work Experience, Telephone Operator and Mail Sorting Office
- Tower Hamlets College, 01/08/1992 - 01/05/1993
- Business & Computing, BTEC National
- Daneford Secondary School, 01/08/1987 - 01/05/1991, GCSEs
Interest and hobbies:
I'm an active member of Salisbury Muslim Association and over the years have contributed to expand and raise funds. I am currently the Treasurer of the association. I enjoy the outdoors and love to walk the local areas. I keep myself fit and healthy by regularly using the gym. I'm an avid reader with a particular interest in religious books and gaining any knowledge I can.